Content Management System
Take Control of Your Website
Just as a file cabinet helps organize and store hardcopy information, a content management system (CMS) is stores, organizes and manages the content of a Web site. With a CMS in place, almost anyone can be quickly trained to edit content, add pages or upload images or documents.
7th Hat Media’s proprietary CMS is an affordable, secure easy-to-use CMS that enables anyone with little Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) experience to:
- Add Pages with Pre-Designed Templates: New pages are added, complete with pre-set navigation and design elements.
- Cut/Copy New Content: Copy documents directly Microsoft Word into the editor.
- Add Hyperlinks: Highlight text with boldface or italic styles and hyperlink to associated site content to direct users deeper into the site.
- Upload & Store Documents: Store a variety of documents, (photos, PDFs, audio and video clips) then add links to display the document on appropriate pages.
- Create Unique URLs: Include unique URLs on direct mail, advertising or emarketing programs to track response.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Capability: Add Meta Tags for keywords, page titles and descriptions.
- WYSIWIG or HTML Access: Edit text within the CMs using familiar word processing commands or an HTML editor is available for more advanced users.
7th Hat’s stable and highly adaptable CMS:
- Runs securely on Linux OS
- Built on PHP 5.0 technology
- Plug-N-Play Modules are adaptable to client requirements
- Scales up or down as needed
- Cross Platform usability PC/MAC
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, FireFox and Safari
Keep your site fresh, up-do-date and content rich. Contact us today to learn more about our surprisingly affordable CMS.
If you are interested in a demo of our CMS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org